Flexible marketing director and mentoring support for fast-growth AI business
Strategy, planning, budgeting, reporting40%
Supplier, new business and campaign management50%
About our client
Established in 2010, Intent HQ helps telcos and CSPs use Network data in a privacy-safe way to build ever-stronger customer experiences and relationships, through their AI-driven Customer Intelligence Platform.
Through her support, and Your Allies’ network, we had expertise we could rely on - a driving force keeping us on track, and aligning our sales and marketing team. From marketing planning and forecasting, to leadgen, supplier management and driving content marketing forward - she’s built our marketing up, and at pace too."
Jonathan Lakin, CEO , Intent HQ
With ambitious growth targets, the CEO needed to plug the marketing gap in their company. Reliable marketing guidance, strategy and support was needed to increase brand awareness, support sales and identify go-to-market opportunities. Being an agile business, the ability to flex with the business and support with strategy, mentoring and execution was essential.
Intent HQ has relied on the Your Allies team for close to 3-years, for:
- Strategic guidance and planning, and forecasting different marketing investment and performance scenarios
- Establishing marketing foundations and recommending marketing tools and technology
- Identifying opportunities to be seen and heard in the telco/CX space
- Sourcing and managing the performance of key marketing suppliers
- Content strategy, copywriting and SEO support, drawing on Your Allies’ network of suppliers and marketing specialists
- Agility, and the ability to swiftly adapt to new demands or business requirements
- Mentoring and guidance to support their sales and marketing team
- Clear marketing direction, performance tracking and visibility for the leadership team.
- Marketing foundations and processes for in-house marketing to build on.
- A lead generation approach which continues to support sales.
- Effective supplier management and new relationships with industry event organisers networks, and publishers.
- Lead quantity and quality have increased over time, as have website and social media engagement.
- Improved Intent HQ’s Marketing Campaign Manager’s marketing and communication skills to independently manage the Marketing function
Linsay has stepped in to fill various strategic marketing gaps in our business. Through her support, and Your Allies’ network, we had expertise we could rely on – a driving force keeping us on track, and aligning our sales and marketing team. From marketing planning and forecasting, to leadgen, supplier management and driving content marketing forward – she’s built our marketing up, and at pace too. She felt like one of us, having our best interests at heart and becoming an ally toour sales director. Our Your Allies experience has been a delight and one which has built us firm foundations for future success.” Jonathan Lakin, CEO, Intent HQ
Your Allies was a valuable addition to keep Intent HQ’s Marketing function running smoothly. Linsay bridged the communications between Marketing operations and the leadership team, and empowered me to lead projects independently. As a mentor, I found Linsay to be super reliable, always ready to jump on a quick call on a moment’s notice to steer me into the right direction.” Sarah Suhaimi, Marketing Campaign Manager, Intent HQ