LinkedIn & Social Selling Accelerator
Need to sell remotely?
The world has changed… many sales forces find themselves grounded for now. Working remotely means sales professionals must lean on digital and social channels even more, to continue to make deep connections - without the need for face-to-face.
Lost time, missed opportunities
- In B2B we know LinkedIn forms a key part of the buying process, that 18% of users are decision makers or senior influencers and that high performing salespeople deem it a ‘crucial’ sales tool.
- Yet for many LinkedIn is either underutilised or ends being a rabbit hole that swallows up too much time for little return.
- Time spent on the wrong activities, incomplete or poorly written profiles and unpersonalised messages and posts are holding sales teams back and costing businesses time and money.
New skills, no face-to-face-needed, fast results
While face-to-face selling is on hold, take the opportunity to upskill your sales force with new skills to add to their toolkit and good social selling habits. You’ll see results quickly - in a matter of days if your team are extra ambitious and driven.
TURN MISSPENT TIME INTO POSITIVE ROI
Misspent time on LinkedIn could be costing your business. 50% of sales professionals spend between 14 and 40 hours on LinkedIn every month - that's 12 to 61 days every year.
The potential on LinkedIn is ripe...
25mn Linked users in the UK, 18% are decision-makers and senior influencers.
75% of B2B buyers consult social media when making purchasing decisions.
Social sellers generate 38% more new opportunities than traditional sellers.
Highly active LinkedIn users:
- gain 45% more sales opportunities
- are 51% are more likely to hit their quotas
- are 80% more productive.
Let's take a healthy pinch of salt with these industry stats. Even if you were to achieve a fraction of these forecasts, it would be well worth the effort.
90 minute ‘kick-starter’ workshop
Our LinkedIn and Social Selling Accelerator quickly focuses people on the right activities, delivering clear measurable results and building good sales habits for life. After 90 minutes your team will be up and running with:
- An understanding of how their audience uses LinkedIn
- Insights into how LinkedIn can drive sales
- Clear steps to improve their LinkedIn profile
- Clarity on their SSI score (how it supports sales performance, how to increase it)
- Instructions to set sales preferences up (for Sales Navigator)
- Shortcuts to save time on searches and gathering intel
- A step-by-step guide to profile businesses and buyers
- Advice on gleaning the latest information from prospects and clients.
By the end of the workshop, they’ll have everything they need to know to start selling on LinkedIn.
We’ll follow-up with them in within 7 days to show you the impact on their SSI score and more.
Need-to-know workshops, 121 coaching, delivered remotely
Our tried and tested Accelerator is delivered through a mixture of small group workshops and personalised 121 coaching.
Get going quickly, and see tangible results
- We can get your team up and running quickly…
- Through remote workshops and 121 vidcon coaching
- Tracking performance weekly
- Reporting back on measurable results
- Giving visibility for you and your team.
Tried & tested
Our Accelerator increases salespeople’s SSI scores by on average, 40%, with some seeing increases of 65%+.
For teams looking to reach large audiences, we've seen increases of 100s of new connections across teams of 4 over 12-weeks.
When supporting account managers responsible for growing large accounts, we see new in-roads and new conversations opened up within a few weeks.
Paul Barden, Workplace solutions specialist, Lyreco
“I’ve picked up habits to maximise my sales effort that will last a lifetime. Knowing how LinkedIn can fit into my sales approach and having social selling in my sales toolkit is a massive plus. The 121s with my Your Allies coach helped me to understand where to best focus my time and efforts on LinkedIn.”
30-MINUTE TASTER SESSION
Book in a 30-minute taster session where we'll share some of the pointers and advice from our Accelerator programme. You'll understand how it would work for your sales team and what results to expect.